Lexapro

Learn how to bring order back into your life by making reasonable action plans, stop over-scheduling, and become comfortable with asking for help when you need it.
Wretched mind

Post by Wretched mind » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:10 pm

im on lexapro,been on it for a month almost.only side effects i feel normally are angry thoughts so to put it.

KRISTEN

Post by KRISTEN » Fri Mar 28, 2008 4:42 pm

Wretched: I was just reading your post,Odd you say that it makes you feel angry. Let me know if that progresses or gets better.I have been on lexapro for about five years and although it works well,I have been off of it for about 2 mos. and my anger is gone! I think I just realized it reading your post. I wonder now if it was the meds.? I am normally pretty assertive and aggresive at times so maybe I thought it was just me being me. But im seeing changes now Hmmmmmm.... Let me know how it goes.

Wretched mind

Post by Wretched mind » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:39 am

Originally posted by KRISTEN:
Wretched: I was just reading your post,Odd you say that it makes you feel angry. Let me know if that progresses or gets better.I have been on lexapro for about five years and although it works well,I have been off of it for about 2 mos. and my anger is gone! I think I just realized it reading your post. I wonder now if it was the meds.? I am normally pretty assertive and aggresive at times so maybe I thought it was just me being me. But im seeing changes now Hmmmmmm.... Let me know how it goes.
who knows tho it could very much just be me...im observing more,i havent took it in 3 days im more at ease ill see how i get when i get my next weeks worth.it might very much be the meds.

KRISTEN

Post by KRISTEN » Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:43 pm

Ok the b**** is back maybe it wasnt the meds. LOL

tina20

Post by tina20 » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:13 am

p<span class="ev_code_RED">I have a bottle, haven't taken one pill</span>

singerleigh

Post by singerleigh » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:37 am

i loved lexipro. i took only 10 mg and it really helped. now i'm off it but i do take fish oil and all natural 5htp to keep seratonin levels balanced and they both really help.

li1d4r

Re: Lexapro

Post by li1d4r » Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:15 pm

I have taken most all the different antidepressants out there, at some times I was taking more then two at a time per Dr. orders,,Yes it did mask the probems and issues I was dealing with BUT I was not told about the side effects. The worst side effect that I suffered was it rotted my teeth from the inside out so be weary please.

Return to “Session 13 - Time Management: 12 Steps Toward a Balanced Life”