Empowering Group Program Run-through part13

Learn how to bring order back into your life by making reasonable action plans, stop over-scheduling, and become comfortable with asking for help when you need it.
Ninjafrodo2

Empowering Group Program Run-through part13

Post by Ninjafrodo2 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:45 pm

Welcome to lesson 13! its only this one and 2 others left...wow we have really come along way haven't we? In this weeks episode we get to explore how what we do can either cause us anxiety or relieves it....we all have limits especially on our own time and so it is really important to look at that and really consider how you want to spend your time, Balance is key!

I know for me, this is definately one of the challenge areas that i'm still trying to iron out...what about you guys?

Mike

THH

Re: Empowering Group Program Run-through part13

Post by THH » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:19 pm

Oh good Mike, glad you started!
I will listen to my cd tonight. I did start my book reading and I liked what it said " It's not the big thing that get us; its the little stuff." I can relate to this!
I think I have done much better in this session, I have learned not to push my self to do anything, I usually don't get taken advantage of any more, I don't try to cram as much into a day, and I am more relaxed when everything I planned does not get done. I feel like I do have time for myself too. So I gained a lot of ground. I still try to do too many things at once, and often have some trouble doing nothing. Getting bored is when I seam to think of things that can overwhelm me, scare me, or cause me anxiety. So relaxing and dreaming are things for me to incorporate while I do nothing. Being comfortable doing nothing.
I'll post more tomorrow. Have a great night! :D

forever young 06

Re: Empowering Group Program Run-through part13

Post by forever young 06 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:04 pm

I am behind this week. my grandbaby is sick and I am having to keep him. I have been having neck and back pain again this afternoon. I don't know if it is from picking him up or what. THH trying to not put too much into it. I don't need to let my imigation run away with it self. I will try to look at the book and listen to the tape this week is about over and we are almost thru with this lesson and only a few more lesson to go. I will try to catch up.

Return to “Session 13 - Time Management: 12 Steps Toward a Balanced Life”