Anxiety from worrying about schedule

Learn how to bring order back into your life by making reasonable action plans, stop over-scheduling, and become comfortable with asking for help when you need it.
Georgio

Anxiety from worrying about schedule

Post by Georgio » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:12 am

I was wondering if anyone had any advice for a chronic scheduler. I am one that always has my day planned out. Especially when I need to exercise. The problem comes that when something comes up like in the evenings when I had planned to exercise and then I am not able to, I feel that the whole world has come apart. Mainly things that come up are all family related. I worry that if I don't exercise I will go crazy and gain weight and get out of shape. I stress throughout the day worrying if I will be able to get things done that I want to get done. I basically have problems being flexible. I am a task master and I wish I could change.

Thanks for any help!!!!

THH

Re: Anxiety from worrying about schedule

Post by THH » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:59 pm

Hello,
I think what helped me was to priortize sp. my day. If excersise rates in the top 3 things you need to do, set a time for your self to get it in. I too have a time to do most things in a day. If I get tossed off track it can cause me stress. I get up in the morning and set 3 goals I want to have done in my day. I do them first if possible. I think picking and choosing what we do in a day needs to be reasonable. Overloading a day and haveing excersise when your tired can't be too good for ya.
I hope your doing well! :D

Return to “Session 13 - Time Management: 12 Steps Toward a Balanced Life”