The Challenge...Lesson 13

Learn how to bring order back into your life by making reasonable action plans, stop over-scheduling, and become comfortable with asking for help when you need it.
THH

Re: The Challenge...Lesson 13

Post by THH » Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Mike,
Yes it will be better to set some goals when I am feeling better that's for sure! Now they are simple like get dressed, eat, lay down, nap...get up sweep the floor, do dishes, lay down, nap....LOL.... :lol:

Don't let me forget though.

No I never did my #8. action assignment. But the first one on my list will be WORRY!
1. WORRY

I doubt I will be able to come edit this later but will add in the next coming days.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:05 am

THH--I love your goals! I think I'll use them! :lol: Now you take good care of yourself, we care about you. Paislee :mrgreen:

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:09 am

Mike, I love it! :D Thanks for the story of the lady with her obsessive thought! I'll think about that as well to help me out. :lol:
Paislee :mrgreen:

NinjaFrodo

Post by NinjaFrodo » Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:58 pm

THH
I can't see those goals making you very passionate. You need more passion producing goals! By the way I realized I hadn't put the hour of power up on that website, its up now!

I'll do my best to hound you then :P

Hope you get better soon!

Paisleegreen
Your welcome!

MIke

THH

Post by THH » Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:56 pm

Paislee,
Thank you and everyone for the get well wishes! I'm over the hump, getting better...it is a long nasty one. :!:
It has been the boonies here as long as I can remember. There has been 41 new houses built here in the last 7 years. In a way thats good, but this area is depressed. With gas so high I doubt we will be a city anytime soon. We live on a State Route so we still have traffic. If we were not self employed it wold be hard for us to survive here.

Mike,
Give me some examples of passion in goals? I'm not sure what you mean. I agree, but I don't know how.LOL.... :D

NinjaFrodo

Post by NinjaFrodo » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:13 pm

THH
I'm still trying to figure that one out myself but something that makes you feel really alive! For me I like to sing, that makes me feel passionate and one of my goals is to become a better singer and have a weekly outting doing kareoke or something like that. You could make a goal to do something on a regular basis that really helps other people and brings joy into their lives, i'm not sure what you have available to you.

Mike

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:14 pm

MIke and others--You'll be happy to know that I have the full program now! :D I was able to purchase it online. Paislee :mrgreen:

Return to “Session 13 - Time Management: 12 Steps Toward a Balanced Life”