Go back or start over?

Learn how to bring order back into your life by making reasonable action plans, stop over-scheduling, and become comfortable with asking for help when you need it.
cj20520

Go back or start over?

Post by cj20520 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:22 pm

I am currently on Session 13 and finding myself to be quite anxious about finishing the program. I guess i thought i would be feeling much better than i do. I am considerably better than when i started, but thought i would have had better success at this point. At this point i am wondering if i should go back and review the sessions i have already completed or move forward and then start again, if need be. Has anyone felt like this?

THH

Re: Go back or start over?

Post by THH » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:52 pm

cj,
This is my second time going through, I'm on lesson 12. I felt a hole lot better after the first time, but was not very solid. Going through the 2nd time, I teamed up with Mike and others and that has helped me really see many things I missed going through the first time. I think it even mentions in the book or tape, that after you go through it once to wait 2 weeks and go again.
For me it is a work in progress, if I do not use the information given and apply it in my life, it is very easy to go back to your old thinking habits with out realizing you just done that. The more I use it the better chance I have for feeling better.
Your welcome to join us in the challenge that Mike started. It has been up and down as the site has been having trouble. Also its a new format and some people are just getting things figured out. But I encourage you to keep with it, we are all here to help each other. :D

cj20520

Post by cj20520 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:37 pm

Thanks for the response. I have been following you all with Mikes questions and challenges. I love it and have found some answers by answering them myself. Sometimes it's just so hard to get started on evaluating myself without dwelling, but it gets better when I read the input from others. Bizarre how similar we all are.

I will keep going and then circle back like you said. Thanks again
Cj

NinjaFrodo

Post by NinjaFrodo » Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:43 pm

That felt sooo good to read both of your responses. There are times when I don't feel that i'm really making a diffrence but I read comments like the ones you have both posted and it reminds me that I am.

My suggestion is to review the lesson 4 cd and then ask yourself that question again. Oh and I'm definately going to be going through the program again 2 weeks after this run.

MIke

Return to “Session 13 - Time Management: 12 Steps Toward a Balanced Life”