Anxiety All Day

Learn how to bring order back into your life by making reasonable action plans, stop over-scheduling, and become comfortable with asking for help when you need it.
Kevin11

Anxiety All Day

Post by Kevin11 » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:25 pm

I have been suffering from anxiety for months and it is an all day everyday struggle, from the moment I wake it hits hard until late in the evening.I have headaches and at times memory loss, blurried vision. I have taken steps to each of these sympoms, Cat Scan was clear, Sinus are clear by doctors but have hard time breathing out of nose. I am in chapter 13 and am finding very little success in program, I am still having hard time making decisions and leaving the house. I am not a computer person at all and dont know the right way to communicate through this so any help from others is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Marina K

Re: Anxiety All Day

Post by Marina K » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Hello,
I was having all the same troubles that you are having. I decided to spend the additional $1000 and get a life coach through the program and it has made a world of difference. Going through each session weekly with a trained person who has been through the same thing is making a huge difference in my life. Hope this helps.

Marina

Paisleegreen

Re: Anxiety All Day

Post by Paisleegreen » Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Kevin, how are you doing now? Even Lucinda has said that we will need to always be working the program as we didn't get this way in just a few weeks, it has taken a lifetime of experiences and negative thinking that has caused the anxiety or depression. So give yourself a break. I would see a Psychologist it yo need more help. I know Life Coaches are good, but for the money and I think you might get more for your money by seeing a Psychologist that focuses on CBT and you can visit with them in person. That's just my experience. Paislee

Return to “Session 13 - Time Management: 12 Steps Toward a Balanced Life”