How I can get my Husband involved

This session shows the powerful, positive effects change can have in your life – if only we learn to embrace it, not resist it.
Readytobhealed

Post by Readytobhealed » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:24 pm

As I began to start the program. I starting to notice. That my husband may suffer with the same thing. But how can I get him involved. Because he wont listen to the tapes
shawnette braxton

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:34 pm

You can't push it on him. Be the example. Dive fully into it and enjoy. He will take notice.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:01 pm

Hi,
I think that you just have to be patient and look out to number 1 yourself first. I am 5 weeks into the program and i recognize what you are saying .I play my tapes live via the t.v so my husband hears them anyway. Remember it is you that is doing the program you need time to heal and i have observed that all that positive energy goes to the entire family.
Beat of luck

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:02 pm

Hi,
I think that you just have to be patient and look out to number 1 yourself first. I am 5 weeks into the program and i recognize what you are saying .I play my tapes live via the t.v so my husband hears them anyway. Remember it is you that is doing the program you need time to heal and i have observed that all that positive energy goes to the entire family.
Best of luck

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:39 am

thanks everybody im going to try it I think im just disappointed. Because he said he would

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:23 am

Believe me when I say I completely understand the frustration! I've been into eating healthy for years and years and DH isn't always on the same page. We still get into our 'discussions'. You really just have to do your thing and let him be inspired. I know, it's a challenge not to have a partner, we'll be your support here though.

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:42 am

Thank you I have to realize that not only about this program wow awesome .

Post by Guest » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:55 pm

Just pray and be patient with him and discuss your feelings.

Return to “Session 12 - The Courage to Change”