Feel Like "Taking A Break"

This session shows the powerful, positive effects change can have in your life – if only we learn to embrace it, not resist it.
bsg321

Post by bsg321 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:07 am

I'm really frustrated with last week's "The Courage to Change." I did things that are out of character for me and felt regret after the fact. I wish I would of not listened to the advice and have felt annoyed with the program since. Now, I am struggling to start week 13. All last week, I was not feeling optimistic or confident. I just want to take a week off because I don't feel as though I am progressing AT ALL! I am feeling more stuck than I ever have and want to at least take a week off.

barbgavon

Post by barbgavon » Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:02 am

That may be OK or maybe even a few days instead of a whole week. The lesson on "Courage to Change" is hard because things are coming to light that we may not be quite ready to accept. It takes time to soak it in. So, take a break if need be but not too long of a break. I wish you well.

MMH

Post by MMH » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Wow, Im glad some of these control buttons to reply..., work. Not able to get on chat because the buton does not do any thing. Boy am I ready to take a break. My thing is making a mistake. I get so focused on the mistake that I make others. I have this review coming up at work and I just am getting anxious because of mistakes. A couple of weeks ago I was riding with my son and we had an accident and it totaled the car. I think I am having a constant buzz of several thoughts. I took the program last year. I need to go over the program especially putting ans end to what ifs. Any input from any body to calm my jets!

Return to “Session 12 - The Courage to Change”