Met a real mean woman recently

This session shows the powerful, positive effects change can have in your life – if only we learn to embrace it, not resist it.
creamcheese

Post by creamcheese » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:02 pm

Paisley.....Yes, I feel some people just dont have a clue when It comes to the proper care of animals.....my Lord...those puppies!!!!

I have seen kids purposely rev up their car and run over a dachshund in front of my eyes when I was younger. Its pure evil inside some people.

I think some people just think that they are animals and they could just take care of themselves. But when they are puppies and in your care, there should be more common sense. I think God puts the more loving people on this planet to straighten out the not so caring ones....But man, its a big job lately, isnt it???

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:31 am

Creamcheese, you are so right! I guess that is what we are here for, exactly, to learn how to take care of eachother, one way or another. I guess there will be times to lift up and then be lifted up. To judge and not to judge. It is all in a day's work! But more God's type of days. ;) Very Long! :D

boboperator

Post by boboperator » Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:51 pm

Animals can help heal you from many things and to treat them with such horrible intentions is so sick. I have 2 dogs that love me to death and when I just want to be quiet and want just real love they give it without thinking. The are truly God's creation.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:31 am

Yes, I miss my dog waiting at the window for me when I take off on an errand that he didn't get to go. I would love to have another dog, but right now I want to be able to have the energy to train and take care of him.

I really miss my sweet dog and just don't know if I'll find another as fun and sweet as he was. He was a keeper, that's for sure.

SoWhatif

Post by SoWhatif » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:23 am

Some humor maybe.

If you lock the wife and your dog in the car trunk for an hour. Open the trunk and see which one jumps up with love at first sight.

Paislee, I wish I new away to bring you out of the loneliness that is consuming you.
Here is a flower and a hug.

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:18 pm

Thank you, SoWhatif! :D That is a very funny joke. I've heard it before, but it is always good to hear or read again! LOL!

I'll get there...eventually, just like what you post on other threads. Just have to work it out. Another term is that there is no other way to cross a mud hole, except to go through it. It isn't going to be pleasant, but to get to the other side, I have to plug away with one foot in front of the other. :) Paislee

Return to “Session 12 - The Courage to Change”