Who Am I?

This session shows the powerful, positive effects change can have in your life – if only we learn to embrace it, not resist it.
feelingbetter01

Who Am I?

Post by feelingbetter01 » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:44 am

I am beginning to see how my justified beliefs maintain my anxiety and depression. I see how I've used others to not only criticize, but to use in contempt of my own irrational justification. It's easier to do rather than take a hard look and challenge what I believe. This is reacting. This is blame. I'm able to see how through this defensive behavior, my negative habits need justification from others. I need validation from others to know who I am, to know my place. I've become complacent because I'm so used to just accepting others viewpoints. I don't know my own! I know I don't always have to care, but I don't have to accept others opinions because I don't care.

I'm confused as to who I am and have become over the past few years. What are my goals, even just short term? Who am I? I'm used to people telling me. It's easier than deciding for myself. This awareness is, of course, overwhelming but I'm allowing it. Letting it in. I'm trying not to obsess about all the past decisions I can now see I made from fear. Because of the Program, I can stay in my present moment and only move forward. Practice makes proficiency. This Session really forces you to look in the mirror, I'm trying not to be too hard on the person I see.

coachchris

Re: Who Am I?

Post by coachchris » Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Well done! Your courage and perseverance is amazing. Thank you for being so real and loving yourself enough to discover who you really are. Thank you also for sharing your journey with us.

Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Return to “Session 12 - The Courage to Change”