I AM BACK!!!! HELLO?!

This session shows the powerful, positive effects change can have in your life – if only we learn to embrace it, not resist it.
keepsmilin

I AM BACK!!!! HELLO?!

Post by keepsmilin » Mon Oct 29, 2012 4:57 pm

I am done pausing....I AM BACK!!

Who is out there??? I am finishing this program in 2012, and in 2013...the world betta watch out!! ;)

Who else is out there doing this program in 2012?

KeepSmilin

coachchris

Re: I AM BACK!!!! HELLO?!

Post by coachchris » Mon Oct 29, 2012 5:07 pm

Hi Keepsmilin,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team. Great to have you!! We are here to support you on your journey.

Where are you in your program? What baby goals are you setting today to keep your momentum?

Feel free to private message me if you need anything at all.

We are here to help.
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

keepsmilin

Post by keepsmilin » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 pm

Thank you, Chris!

I am on Session 12! I paused so I could train full time for a new career and had no time to do homework, journalizing, etc.
I have one month left and I am feeling so well. It's actually difficult to continue with the program, for I don't feel anxious hardly ever these days. The first three months were the toughest...but now that I am on Session 12, I am so calm and collected and I am living again!!

My goal is just to follow the program like I was doing...so closely... and I never really missed any meditation or relaxation cd sessions, or journalizing..and I always do THREE "Put To Practise"-every week...so just to continue down that path is my goal.

My goal for right now in my life- StressCenter.com Program aside, is to not think so much and try to solve everything. I am a Singer/Songwriter and I also work at a bank. I am always either working, working out (I am an athlete as well), rehearsing, writing, recording, gigging, or on the phone/computer due to Music. I get pulled in every direction...Teaching music to kids, possible Radio opportunities, possible Modeling/Dancing opportunities, and I ALWAYS wanted to figure it all out...

Now, I take each day at a time and if I feel like doing one project..I will. If not, I refuse to take it on JUST to make others happy.. I wish to continue down this path! One day at a time...

Thanks for your support!!

KeepSmilin

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:18 pm

Hi Keepsmilin. How great to hear how well you are doing :). I can see how you are valuing yourself, managing expectations and prioritizing. Well done. You are going to love lessons' 13 and 14. These two lessons keep us moving forward in this same direction. You learn what kind of a schedule makes for a good day for you right now, as well as continuing to look at what is motivating your choices. I am confident that you will continue to have great success.

Please email if you need anything at all.

Here to help,
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

keepsmilin

Post by keepsmilin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:50 pm

Thank you so much.
I am on day one of Session 13 now..and I can tell it's going to be filled with amazing lessons as well.
Thanks again!!

KeepSmilin

Return to “Session 12 - The Courage to Change”