All the Beuaty

This session shows the powerful, positive effects change can have in your life – if only we learn to embrace it, not resist it.
Krystie75

All the Beuaty

Post by Krystie75 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:02 pm

My perception was dark and grim, but Your love caused me to see the beauty within. Oh what beauty I do see every time I look around me. The birds chirp, the wind rustles the leaves; the grass is vibrant and green. Even in the dead of winter there is beauty to be seen. The blue mountains covered in snow, the cozy houses with the smoke flowing from the chimney tops. I never want it to stop. Oh how I look forward to each new season. My new found freedom is the reason. Your love has set me free and now I can see all the beauty. Thank You to the one Who loves my soul. The one Who will never let me go, the One who made the ultimate sacrifice that I might live a victorious life. Thank You Yahshua (Jesus) redeemer author and friend. Who changed my perception of life. Who first loved me and made me capable of love. Let Your spirit descend like a dove and touch the life of all those I love. Every valley ever mountain sings your praise. Now to you my voice I raise. Now I am free, free to love, free to laugh, because your perfect love has made me whole and now my life is beautiful.

(c) copyright Krystie Stuart November 20, 2011

keepsmilin

Re: All the Beuaty

Post by keepsmilin » Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:09 pm

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

Return to “Session 12 - The Courage to Change”