afraid to change

This session shows the powerful, positive effects change can have in your life – if only we learn to embrace it, not resist it.
bob p

afraid to change

Post by bob p » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:48 am

i feel i am almost ready to face my fears which cause my anxieties but like many times before there is still that little thought inside me that is like you have done this before and it has always come back. i want to say you know what i am sick and tired of taking this anxiety out on myself and my family (fear of not feeling right and fear of going crazy on my family). i can do this. one thing that pisses me off (sorry) is i always feel like i start something but i always seem to fall short and not finish (kind of like the StressCenter.com). i have never put my mind to it and completed it week 1 to week 15. i am going to try again. anyone out there want to do it with me week by week?

coach21

Re: afraid to change

Post by coach21 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:05 pm

Hey bob,

I'll be more than happy to help you week to week. God Bless and go for it!!

bob p

Post by bob p » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:55 pm

thanks mike, i know you are busy but i am going to take you up on it. i will start with week 2 tomorrow wed 8/17. thanks for being such a great help and caring. it gives me the motivation.

LyndaLu

Post by LyndaLu » Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:09 pm

bob p: Work at your own pace and really get to know the Sessions and the audio tapes.
I have been working on the Program for one year now and I am on Session Twelve !
Good Luck to you on the lessons and I hope to hear from you soon about how you are doing.

lockdo

Post by lockdo » Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:23 pm

I still like to have clutter for some reason. I am still struggling to be fully clean. No hoarding!!!!!

Return to “Session 12 - The Courage to Change”