Love this chapter.

This session shows the powerful, positive effects change can have in your life – if only we learn to embrace it, not resist it.
mramirez10

Love this chapter.

Post by mramirez10 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:52 pm

I'm loving this session. To me it is so encouraging. I feel anxiety every time I start a new session, but push through it. I still have anxiety with this session too, but it is hopeful to me to know that I can do something about it. I have a lot of the the resistance behaviors to change. I hate change. It scares me. But I can handle it. I also know I am getting something from my anxiety. It is my excuse to not better my self, to not take risk, and not make major desisions. My goal for this week is to notice my resistance behaviors. To notice what they are and when I have them. I will note this in my journal. I'm hoping by doing this I will be able to over come them because I'm aware of them.

Paisleegreen

Re: Love this chapter.

Post by Paisleegreen » Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:45 pm

Hi mramirez-How are you doing? I'm glad that you are pushing through your anxiety with each lesson. New things are hard to do and changing our old habits is also difficult. But look how far you've come! That's great! Keep up the good work! Paislee :mrgreen:

NeverQuit

Post by NeverQuit » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:54 am

I love this chapter too, really encouraging for me as well. In fact, I think I am going to listen to it now. :)

Paisleegreen

Post by Paisleegreen » Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:24 am

I really don't know what I'm getting out of my anxiety...still thinking about it. :P

Return to “Session 12 - The Courage to Change”