A little encouragement please

This session shows the powerful, positive effects change can have in your life – if only we learn to embrace it, not resist it.
LighteningUpNow

Post by LighteningUpNow » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:29 am

<span class="ev_code_GREEN">I am on lesson 12. I have been experiencing a lot of anxiety lately. I keep making myself wrong for doing this to myself. I am now so anxious that I need to cry weekly, I have been feeling these sensations of muscle twitches and pains in my back and legs. My body sensations are driving my anxiety and sometimes I feel like I am going crazy. I have not asked for help in some time from the forum... trying to do it on my own... Is there anyone out there that has any suggestions or encouragement from the other side of this anxiety spin I have myself in.

</span>

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:53 am

Hello!I really think that the symptoms you're describing could just be from your body finally releasing all that tension that it was holding.Don't let it scare you.You know where that leads.Your not going crazy!You're just going through a growth spurt.You are strong!Keep focusing on what you're learning.It will eventually take hold and you'll be on your way to freedom from this anxiety!I wish you much luck and I hope that you have a great day!

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:07 am

Thank you. I have noticed that my body symptoms like hearing that these twitch are the sign of muscles relaxing. I appreciate you for your support.

Return to “Session 12 - The Courage to Change”