Hi, I'm just starting week 12

This session shows the powerful, positive effects change can have in your life – if only we learn to embrace it, not resist it.
ark23

Hi, I'm just starting week 12

Post by ark23 » Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Hi, I always wonder when I come on here how everyone else is doing, so I thought instead of just thinking it I would reach out and say, hey.
I'm just starting week 12 again after having a couple of weeks break. I lost my way a little and felt overwhelmed by all the information we have learnt so far, and feared I had forgotten/lost some of it. I had a dilemma, should I continue on, or should I start again. I chose to start again. Listening to the lesson cd a couple of times gave me a wonderful realisation of how far I had come. I hadn't forgot, it was all still there all the tools I have learnt. I'm not that terrified person I was when I started the program anymore, I am strong. I am changing in the most positive and wonderful way. Sure I still have challenges everyday, but I face them now instead on running.

I would love to hear from you, perhaps we could lend each other support. How do you feel you are doing? How do you feel you have changed? What do you struggle with? I know for me, my assertiveness is something I need to work on, but I'm trying. Anyways, hope to hear from you :)

coachchris

Re: Hi, I'm just starting week 12

Post by coachchris » Sun Dec 14, 2014 8:53 pm

Hi Ark-how wonderful that you are reaching out and connecting with others.

Lesson 12 is a tough one. I love how you said now you facing things in your life instead of running. That is exactly how I felt when I went through the program the first time. Lesson 12 made me look at what I was avoiding in life, why I was avoiding it and then I used the tools from the program to continue to step toward life instead of away from it.

It truly does take courage to change. Where and how are you being more assertive in your life?

I look forward to your reply.
Coach Chris

Return to “Session 12 - The Courage to Change”