What is everyone doing for a living here?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:36 am

I am a Kindergarten Teacher's assistant.I can't even tell you how many shoes I have tied this school year! But my back sure feels the pain :) Before that I worked in special education. I am thinking of becoming a CNA I have always loved the idea of working with the elderly. We have some talented , bright people on here! I guess that is what they say about people with anxiety ;)

God Blees, Ivyheart

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:52 am

cant work....on SSI

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:53 am

Originally posted by Ivyheart:
I am thinking of becoming a CNA I have always loved the idea of working with the elderly.
I love dealing with the elderly too. My mother is a CNA. Back-breaking work, but very gratifying.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:53 am

Hello. I am new. Today is my first day with the program. It's nice to meet all of you.

I am a Public Relations/Advertising Executive and a former TV/radio talk show host. I supposed the "perfectionist" and "pleaser" in me led me to choose the communications/political world.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:10 am

I'm a college instructor (who had to take a semester off because I started to have panic attacks in the classroom - yikes!). I'm also a lawyer, but I chose to practice part-time so I could teach full-time. Lots o' stress! :)

Hugs,
Lisa

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:12 am

I am an Office Manager for a Furniture Store -- Insurance Agency and Satellite Company. I love my job and then people that I work with.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:20 am

I opened a residential cleaning business. If I knew at that time what I know now; I probably would have never opened the business. The business just made my condition even worse. But I didn't want to depend on Corporate America for a living. Now, working for someone else doesn't seem so bad; however, I'm sure I will get through the times.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:22 am

English language teacher and radio voice over artist in Japan. :D

I love my job, but as you all know, even if you're doing a job you like, the company in which you do the job can be the main challenge. :roll:

I work for a large Japanese corporation, and there are cultural misunderstandings and misaligned expectations galore! :? :roll: ;) :pLOL Sometimes it's really tiring going to work everday using a second language...

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:42 am

I'm not currently working but am full time to become a shiatsu therapist

Mike

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:54 am

I TRADE NASDAQ STOCKS FOR HEDGE FUNDS FOR A LARGE FIRM BASED OUT OF NY .I DONT LOVE IT BUT IT PAYS WELL .SO IM A PRISONER FOR CASH BUT WILL BE WALKING AWAY SOON HOPEFULLY TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH MY KIDS

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”