Therapy by phone, couple questions?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
wannalive2

Post by wannalive2 » Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:11 am

I received a quote on the Stress coaching program, can't afford it, looking for alternatives.

Anyone recommend a person or center that can really offer some assistance, albeit by phone?

Any chance this could be covered under health insurance?

Thanks

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:25 am

I know alot of cities have support groups for anxiety, you might check your local mental health assoc. But, personally i dont know of any therapist who do phone counseling. But you might check with your local therapist and see. Take Care:)Nelly

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:39 am

NewLife is a christian counseling website. They may be able to help. Blessings
Last edited by pressingon on Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:40 am

Recovery Inc is a good place to go but I am not sure if it costs anything. You can "gogle" it and they have a site.
Erin

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:01 am

Have your called your insurance carrier? I found my therapist that way, although I go to the office for my sessions. Your insurance may be different.

Also, some couseling services can be provided in your home. I have heard to counselors visiting patients homes as they were agoraphobic.

Good luck in your search. LizB

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Just throwing in my two cents with an online counseling site, http://e-stressandjobhelp.com/. They also offer self-help books and job sites.

Hope this helps.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”