How is everyone doing?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Mandii94

How is everyone doing?

Post by Mandii94 » Tue May 04, 2021 12:23 pm

Hello I am hoping this forum will be active again! I am trying to contribute :P

Anyways , how is everyone doing in the program or in general? I am grateful that we are moving slowly out of these pandemic times and things are slightly "normal" again. I am also grateful for the warmer weather.

I still struggle with anxiety and mild to moderate depression. Particularly with morning anxiety, social anxiety and basically anything that requires getting in the car and going somewhere by myself. Yet I just drove 13+ hours to SC and FL and back home (not by myself) last month and survived haha... anxiety is strange.

I am on session 6 but almost on to 7! I feel like I need to implement more of a schedule for myself. At least spend time on the program a little bit each day.

Thank you for reading my ramble , I would love to hear everyone's thoughts, challenges and progress if you'd like to share.

Have a wonderful week -
mandi

lockdo

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post by lockdo » Fri May 07, 2021 3:29 am

I am okay!!Work and pandemic are still a trip. :roll:

Mandii94

Re: How is everyone doing?

Post by Mandii94 » Sat May 08, 2021 1:13 pm

I hope you're able to take some time to relax this weekend! I know this pandemic has really shaken things up, I feel like I've been living in a constant state of worry in 2020 (on top of my usual worries).

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”