Covid-19 Concerns

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Onthisjourney

Re: Covid-19 Concerns

Post by Onthisjourney » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:42 pm

My state is in lockdown and I’m terrified and very very depressed. The news gets worse each day. We cannot really go anywhere. The worst is the feeling of helplessness and powerlessness. Can anyone relate?

Fireandice192001

Post by Fireandice192001 » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:51 am

Hi on this journey I am having the same feelings. I’m party if the essential work force and I have my moments for sure. I take my temp every day. I’m excessive though (who would have thought) but I’m exercising with u tube videos. I’m only able to eat a lil during the day. The appetite isn’t great but it’s bc of what is going on right now and that’s what I’m telling myself. I do the work outs the best i can. I don’t judge myself if I’m not doing as they do. I’m just keeping moving. It’s 30 -35 mins. I gotta tell you I’m sure NOT feeling like exercising at all but the benefit out weights not doing it in the long run. I’m doing all I can do to wash hands and not touching my face and keeping my distance from people. I wear my face mask and gloves. The mornings r rough for me. Since I been with the workout I have been able to sleep much deeper there fore I can concentrate better. I limited social media and I only watch the news at 5:00 pm. I don’t stay watching it bc it’s too over whelming. My mom is also helping me to tell me when I’m being irrational. I’m doing my journaling and not beating myself up. I’m getting a routine in order how I run my day which is giving me some ‘control’ over what we cannot control at this time. I keep telling myself this will pass. U can also pm me as well if you like r even email me.
God bless and prayers.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:48 am

Good Monday Morning:)

How was the weekend for you?
We finally had a nice sunny warm day here. I opened the windows and got some fresh air inside. The daffodils are beginning to open. I am planning on bringing a few inside to enjoy. Fresh flowers make my day.

Did you all see the program is available in an APP download for Apple/IOS! Android is coming soon. This is very exciting!! Just go to your APP store and search STRESSCENTER.
Let's share one win from the weekend:

We had a family gram call. Was good to see everybody's face :lol: ....tag you're it!

Fireandice192001

Post by Fireandice192001 » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:46 pm

Hi coach Chris. My mom cooked and we had a home cooked meal. I just down loaded the app.

katieshrp@yahoo.com

Post by katieshrp@yahoo.com » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:24 pm

Will the forum still be up? Will Coach Chris still be available and posting?

katieshrp@yahoo.com

Post by katieshrp@yahoo.com » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:27 pm

Yes I can relate. I feel trapped. My anxiety and depression were the worst last month and earlier this month. Hopefully it will keep improving like it has been this week. I didn’t think Covid was a factor but it really is just because staying at home is so hard.

Fireandice192001

Post by Fireandice192001 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:48 pm

Yes I feel trapped like a hampster running in a wheel and I can’t jump off. I was a total mess at the beginning of this. I still have my moments don’t get me wrong but I’ve developed a routine as best as I can and I don’t beat myself up if I mess up.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”