hi

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
mkat

hi

Post by mkat » Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:50 pm

hi everyone. I was just feeling some loneliness right now and was wondering if anyone would be interested in either going on the chat thing or just posting things back and forth to each other. I've been feeling pretty good for the most part these past few days, but just now started feeling lonely and would like someone to talk to. Okay! hope to talk to someone soon! see you later!

Sara_2019

Re: hi

Post by Sara_2019 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 10:18 am

I am not sure how frequently people use chat here. I have not personally used it myself. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone feeling anxious and depressed (or lonely). I am trying to find a good counselor to talk out my feelings because I have been biting my tongue around family and friends so that I do not burden them with my internal struggles. This may be a good option for you too if you have insurance to assist, I know how finances can prevent us from finding the help that we sometimes need.

Here is some additional information for you if you feel lonely again that I found in my private messages:

- The suggested time to use chat is to "jump into the chatroom any evening between 8 and 9 pm EST"
- If you get into the chatroom and no one is there still try to introduce yourself and maybe include the next time you will be in the chatroom
- Alternatively, a 60 minute complimentary coaching call to anyone interested in personal coaching. It's a good way to jump start the program. Just shoot us an email or PM. I wouldn't pass this up. coachchris@stresscenter.com

Bryce_in_TX

Re: hi

Post by Bryce_in_TX » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:01 am

I;ve been away for a while. Getting ready for Christmas pretty much occupied most of my time. Getting out Christmas cards, shampooing the carpets, mowing up all the leaves.

'That's over now. whew! Good luck to all in this New year!
"Life's battles don't always go to the stronger or faster man, but sooner or later the man who wins is the one who thinks he can."

Napoleon Hill

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”