What Facing the Fear and Doing it Anyways Looks like

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
NinjaFrodo

What Facing the Fear and Doing it Anyways Looks like

Post by NinjaFrodo » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:25 pm

At a certain part of the program there comes a point where facing fear is suggested...That had been one of the biggest challenges I had struggled with all the times I went through the program since I got it in 2004. I had wished I had seen something to help give me motivation and courage to do just that but I hadn't really seen anything like that...So I wanted to make something available which I wish I had going through this process.

Sometime In July this year, I had a friend who was very social, friend charismatic stay with me...I asked him to help me become more social and I came up with a list of social challenges to take on with his help....I also filmed it! So in this video, I'm purposely doing these things that are meant to make me uncomfortable and cause anxiety for me to face it and start to desensitize myself to the anxiety and become more confident socially...The video shows you just how it went down!

https://youtu.be/fNr3qFAx4ak

I hope this helps those at this point, looking for a bit more inspiration to push forward

Mike

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”