Hi. I am interested in an accountability buddy.

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
mkat

Hi. I am interested in an accountability buddy.

Post by mkat » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:41 pm

i'm interested in an accountability buddy. I have made some good progress so far with the mental illness stuff, but absolutely must must must stay connected with another human being who is also interested in radical change.
I am specifically interested in the diet and exercise part of this program, but want some help with that. I will help you with your goals as well.
feeling pretty desperate. was making good progress but then backslid a bit.

no worries, I tell myself. just a minor slip up. i can get back on track. we can also make this a group accountability forum. people can post their goal for the day and then let us all know when you've accomplished them. just a thought.

so group accountability chat.

and a buddy up system with someone who is interested in diet and exercise. I am someone who is extremely extremely extremely determined to get back on track and make an impact on the world for the betterment of mankind. transformation, baby! yeah!!!!!!!

that is what i'm looking for.

anyone interested?

mkat

Re: Hi. I am interested in an accountability buddy.

Post by mkat » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Today, I am starting an elimination diet to see if I can detect if there are any food sensitivities or allergies that I have. I'm already pretty certain that caffeine and sugar DO NOT agree with me, so those foods will be eliminated.
I'm doing some research today on it. Then, tomorrow, I start.
I will update daily on how it goes. I will use all of my peers on this site as my accountability to make sure that I follow through with this. Please join me if you would like to do an elimination diet too.
Please post your progress on this subject and post nutritional tips if you know of any. I have never done one of these diets, but I am FED UP with feeling sick and tired and depressed and anxious all the time. So pain is my motivating factor.

Please join me. Group support is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.

It is ABSOLUTELY URGENT that I start feeling sustainably happy and energetic. Life is short. I don't want to lose my job as a professional singer. The fact that I sing at my Jewish synogogue for services is keeping me alive. It gives me meaning and purpose in my life.

TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Love love love,
Michelle

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:40 am

Hi Michelle,
How's the elimination diet going? I have taken out refined sugars, wheat, alcohol and caffeine in the past. I always feel a lot better when I do. Especially energy and inflammation. I recently have been drinking a lot of organic cold pressed juice. Mostly vegetables. I feel great on that too.

Looking forward to hearing how you're doing.
Chris

mkat

Post by mkat » Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:28 am

Hello coach Chris.
Thank you for your reply. That was helpful what you said. Yes, those things that you mentioned definitely make the mental condition and anxiety worse and I do soooooo much better when I eliminate those things. My biggest weakness is the caffeine but I absolutely must put my physical and mental health as my number one priority. I feel tremendously better when I do things like prayer, meditation and yoga instead of giving in to temptations. I'm having a particularly anxious morning today, but am glad that I remembered to write on this forum. Please stay in touch. Thank you Chris.

Michelle

sldonn

Post by sldonn » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:37 am

Hi Michelle,
I have eliminated caffeine completely. I'm doing much better with cutting out sugar. I drink my iced coffee black now. Im trying to eat healthier and at night I always snack so Im trying to grab healthier things like grapes, cheese and crackers, watermelon, nuts. A big issue for me is if I let too much time go by without eating. I have had my blood sugar checked and its fine but I asked my Dr about it and he said anxiety can make you burn things more quickly so I always have crackers or bananas with me. I started eating oatmeal ( I add nothing to it) My biggest accomplishments have been cutting out all alcohol and I quit smoking almost 5 months ago. I definitely feel better and can identify foods or drinks that cause anxiety but I don't feel as good as I would like to. Need to start walking and continue healthier diet. I hope your doing well with the eliminating!

katieshrp@yahoo.com

Post by katieshrp@yahoo.com » Mon May 04, 2020 11:07 pm

I would like an accountability partner as well. I need one actually. I keep getting a bit discouraged because restarting my depression medicine has given me too much anxiety. Would you like to be partners mcat?

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”