Dizziness

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
jodilyn

Dizziness

Post by jodilyn » Fri Oct 26, 2018 11:04 pm

Hi guys! I'm in week 3 and this is my second time going through the program. I first did it about 10 years ago and it was definitely life changing! I've already seen a lot of improvement with my anxiety and panic attacks over the past 3 weeks, but I'm still having some spells of dizziness. Maybe someone can give me some insight. It seems to happen when I'm walking and looking around at things, such as the hallway of school, going up and down aisles in store, etc. But, it also has been happening when I'm sitting in a meeting. These situations caused a lot of anxiety (and still do a little) for me before starting the program. I'm starting to wonder if it might be my eyes or if it is just anxiety. It seems to come out of nowhere. Maybe subconsciously I'm more overwhelmed than I realize when in these situations? Any opinions would be appreciated. Thanks!

coachchris

Re: Dizziness

Post by coachchris » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:32 pm

Hi Jodi,
Thank you for posting. Dizziness is so tricky. I myself had it when my body was really stressed. It came and went for me too. It's a hard one to pinpoint how it is attached to anxiety but it does seem to fade away once adrenaline, stress, worry improves and the body calms down. Of course you always want to get things checked out by your Dr. too. :) I hope this helps. Hang in there and keep practicing your tools and truths. Especially lesson 2 and the 6 steps! Email me if you need anything.

Coach Chris

jodilyn

Post by jodilyn » Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:55 pm

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for your reply, I really appreciate it.

Jodi James

Truthworldwide

Post by Truthworldwide » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:49 am

I had some similar feelings. I wondered if maybe it was part of having an elevated heart rate and shallow breathing.
-Tom

Activate interlock.
Dynotherms connected, infracells up, megathrusters are go!

Form feet and legs.
Form arms and torso, and

I'll form - the head.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:29 pm

Yes, shallow breathing can certainly bring on strange symptoms. Keep practicing your 2-4 belly breathing. This REALLY REALLY helps!!!

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”