Made it on here

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Maggiepie

Made it on here

Post by Maggiepie » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:11 am

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to drop in and say I finally made it to cd 2, and to get to know you. I live in Australia and am getting excited, if not nervous about doing more and more things. How are you all going with the Cd's and when did you start?
Maggie

Linfin19

Re: Made it on here

Post by Linfin19 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Hi Maggie,

I started the program a couple weeks ago. I am on CD 3 and learning to track my negative thoughts and replace with positives. They are so very right. It is a bad habit. I did not realize how negative I actually was (especially over the last few years). I know you posted a while ago but I just joined. How are you doing and where are you with your program now?

- Lindsay (from Texas)

Linfin19

Post by Linfin19 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Hi Maggie,

I started the program a couple weeks ago. I am on CD 3 and learning to track my negative thoughts and replace with positives. They are so very right. It is a bad habit. I did not realize how negative I actually was (especially over the last few years). I know you posted a while ago but I just joined. How are you doing and where are you with your program now?

- Lindsay (from Texas)

Linfin19

Post by Linfin19 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Hi Maggie,

- Lindsay (from Texas)

Maggiepie

Post by Maggiepie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:11 pm

Hi Lindsay
I haven't been on here because I didn't think anyone was here, and feeling a bit conned by it all.
I am still up to Week 2, it seems to take 2 weeks to go through one week for me :). But the program is going well. Have gone out and done a few uncomfortable things already and have survived! :D

I love the quote that it is just a feeling, nothing will happen.
See you soon
Maggie

Maggiepie

Post by Maggiepie » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:12 pm

Hi Lindsay
I haven't been on here because I didn't think anyone was here, and feeling a bit conned by it all.
I am still up to Week 2, it seems to take 2 weeks to go through one week for me :). But the program is going well. Have gone out and done a few uncomfortable things already and have survived! :D

I love the quote that it is just a feeling, nothing will happen.
See you soon
Maggie

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”