Racing thoughts

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
tmblackbelt08

Racing thoughts

Post by tmblackbelt08 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:42 pm

So recently I have had a relapse of my anxiety/depression. I got the program back in 2008 and did the 1 thing they said to not do which was get through half of it and stop once I was feeling better. I had anxiety on and off but rarely for the next few years and now I am finishing up medical school and the cycle has started again recently with the passing of my grandpa. I have notice that I will have racing thoughts about anything and everything from residency to rotations to life in general. For the last week now i have had moments throughout the day where I feel like my mood shifts so much. 10 mins I will be happy, then the next 10 minutes I will be in fear, then 10 mins later feel panic symptoms, then I am fine again, then I feel depressed maybe an hour later. Anyways this has been new and going on recently throughout the whole day and it is mentally exhausting. Has anyone else had this issue or know what I am talking about?

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”