*CAFFEINE*

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
randy c.

*CAFFEINE*

Post by randy c. » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:46 pm

Hi guys, just thought I would leave a comment on caffeine. I have been a faithful user of caffeine for at least 30 years and finally decided to take a break from it.I used it the whole time I went through the program.I didnt think that cool refreshing cola goodness could have any effect on me but I was sooo wrong.I considered myself fairly calm after going through the program with the occasional anxious episode (no big whoop) but since I have stopped using WOW what a difference.I said "using" because I feel like caffeine Is somewhat comparable to a drug.I used to get up first thing in the morning and pop a top on a diet cola and before the day was over I had popped six or seven more and I did that every day.It really does make a difference Im alot more relaxed and calm.My most recent test was the loss of a loved one,I felt the feelings that are expected when a loss occurs and I wondered would this trigger any anxiety but it never came.I truly think that caffeine effects us more than we know.I havent had any for about three months now and didnt suffer any major withdrawal symptoms just a minor headache for a day or two.And other added benefits,I save money,my teeth are whiter and I have lost a few pounds (and its supposed to be diet cola).So give it a try,all your going to lose is anxiety. ;)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”