almost there, can't let go

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
twinboysdad

almost there, can't let go

Post by twinboysdad » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:58 pm

I did this program almost 20 years ago with great success. I have had real issues with anxiety and panic for the last 2 years. I know it is just anxiety, and I have really accomplished a lot in these 2 years BUT I have not been anxiety free for 10 minutes the entire time. I know it is anxiety, I know I control getting past this, but for some reason I can't "let go". I really think my mind and body think they are protecting me by keeping me at the ready. I am close to getting there again, any tips from the group on the final stage before I get right again? I tried the coaching and was told "keep dpoing the relaxation tape, keep writing your negative thoughts down" but it is not working like 20 years ago.

twinboysdad

Re: almost there, can't let go

Post by twinboysdad » Tue Dec 09, 2014 8:46 pm

The lack of reply from a coach has been astonishing. You guys are supposed to offer suggestions, right? This, as the whole program, has been a total disappointment. I am anxiety free now. After finding a good therapist and getting hands on treatment with feedback. Something even this forum seems lacking on. Glad I am better, wish you all the best too. Anxiety sucks, but my only success was through a PhD therapist and not this program or this forum. Good luck to all suffering with anxiety, I will not be back though.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”