New to Program & Site

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
DMars08

New to Program & Site

Post by DMars08 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:16 pm

Hello,
I am new to the program and have been suffering from anxiety, panic attacks for about 7 years now. Over the last couple years it has become so bad where I haven't been able to leave the house too far and phobias have developed around driving and eating or swallowing. I have been to every doctor thinking something else is wrong with me, and I am happy to see so many people with success from this program. I am excited to see what it can do for me!
Dom

randy c.

Re: New to Program & Site

Post by randy c. » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:07 am

D, Welcome to the program. Check out the forums there's ton of info there. Stop by the chat room it helps to be able to talk to someone who understands what your dealing with. Post your story on the forums, sometimes it helps to get it all out there. Good luck I hope to catch up with you soon. ;)

DMars08

Post by DMars08 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:37 pm

Thanks Randy! Ive noticed there is some great info and some great support too. I am definitely going to post my story, it feels good to talk to people that understand what your going through.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:34 am

Welcome DMars,

We are excited to have you here. Please private message us you need anything at all.

The coaching team is here to help you!
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”