Money issues and Anxiety

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
philly

Money issues and Anxiety

Post by philly » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Hello Everyone,

Ok , I am new at this forum and problem with anxiety. I don't see any postings relating to money problems creating anxiety. I think for me this is another component of why I developed anxiety. I have never had anxiety in my life and I am over 60. But I also have never felt quite so insecure about money ! I have not worked in awhile because of a broken back and now find myself worrying about money and finding work. My stomach actually hurts if I let the doom and gloom thoughts take over ! So anyone have any suggestions or experience with this cause ? How did you get beyond money worries to get rid of anxiety ?
Thanks, Philly

randy c.

Re: Money issues and Anxiety

Post by randy c. » Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:32 am

philly, I think money or the lack of would cause anxiety for everyone. We live in money driven world and its tough to make it without it. You have been through alot and the money thing only makes the anxiety "pile" bigger. We usally start what if thinking and it just escalates from there. I wish I had some advise to give but I've never had alot of money so I just accept it. I'm blessed in many other ways. Just try to relax and believe and everything will work out. ;)

sarahabel83

Re: Money issues and Anxiety

Post by sarahabel83 » Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:05 am

randy c. wrote:philly, I think money or the lack of would cause anxiety for everyone. We live in money driven world and its tough to make it without it. You have been through alot and the money thing only makes the anxiety "pile" bigger. We usally start what if thinking and it just escalates from there. I wish I had some advise to give but I've never had alot of money so I just accept it. I'm blessed in many other ways. Just try to relax and believe and everything will work out. ;)
Agree with you. Giving an advise is easy, but the actual situation can be different. And it may be not possible to implement it. So only we can do is to face the situation ad have a positive attitude towards life.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”