*PERFECTION*

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
randy c.

*PERFECTION*

Post by randy c. » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:42 am

What do you do when you have to be perfect? How does the program apply here? I work for the public and private sector, And anytime someone pays for your services they want it perfect.The program says not to be so perfect and to let go of some of that control,But what do you do when thats not an option? This creates some pressure which leads to anxiety. Any thoughts or suggestions? :?

Loveslife

Re: *PERFECTION*

Post by Loveslife » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:17 pm

From The Four Agreements By don Miguel Ruiz

Agreement 4.

Always Do Your Best

Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse, and regret.

Doing your best means enjoying the action without expecting a reward. The pleasure comes from doing what you like in life and having fun, not from how much you get paid. Enjoy the path traveled and the destination will take care of itself.

Living in the moment and releasing the past helps us to do the best we can in the moment. It allows us to be fully alive right now, enjoying what is present, not worrying about the past or the future.

Have patience with yourself. Take action. Practice forgiveness. If you do your best always, transformation will happen as a matter of course.

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:27 pm

Thanks. :)

Loveslife

Post by Loveslife » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:06 pm

You're Welcome, Randy.

I have The Four Agreements posted to my FB page and I try to read them every day. They are very basic and extremely simple agreements we make with ourselves.

Google them and read them. They have helped me so much in my life and hopefully they will help you too. It's all up to you.

PS Although they sound easy, putting them to practice can be a challenge. We have egos, we have feelings, we have emotions.

The Four Agreements helped me learn that nothing is about me, but everything is about how I view each situation.

So, Agreement 4, at this time of your life seems to be the most important. Read them all.

XOXO

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”