Help. Felling dizzy all the time. I can't even take vitamins

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
mattrush1234

Help. Felling dizzy all the time. I can't even take vitamins

Post by mattrush1234 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:00 am

After I started having bad anxiety a year ago my body and mind are so sensitive to any medications or even vitamins of any kind. I was taking Klonopin for anxiety, but have pretty much tapered off those now since I started the course. The course is really helping the anxiety, but even if I take a little piece of klonopin when I'm feeling really bad I still get really dizzy and almost confused. I have acid reflux and hay fever, so if I take anything I'll even wake up in the middle of the night confused, not knowing where I am for a minute. I’ve spent $5000 in emergency room and doctor visits this past year and they have done every test in the book. They cant find anything wrong but anxiety, thank goodness. It's just really frustrating to be dizzy at work and home everyday and I can't even take a vitamin C without waking up in the morning shaking and feeling weird. I have been able to deal with the massive panic attacks I was having daily since I listened to session two. I can deal with my anxiety so much better now since I started the couse, but I just want to really get rid of this weird dizzy feeling. I'm on Session 4-5 now.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

randy c.

Re: Help. Felling dizzy all the time. I can't even take vita

Post by randy c. » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:37 pm

Matt. I have the same problem. Not so much now but I know how you feel.All my dizziness was anxiety.As far as you taking meds,do you anticipate feeling dizzy? When you wake up do you ask yourself or worry will I be dizzy today? When your aroundpeople do you worry about being dizzy? It sounds like anticipatory anxiety and fear of embarrassing yourself in front of someone. That was the case for me and thats how it was everyday.Your dizziness will go away,you just have to let your anxity know that you have taken charge now! Good luck and dont worry its just anxiety. :)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”