feel like bad anxiety has returned...

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
jdog499

feel like bad anxiety has returned...

Post by jdog499 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:34 pm

I hadn't had a bad panic attack in awhile prolly over a year. I get the daily anxiousness but not too many scary panic attacks. Lately I've felt like I had a strain in my chest, always feels tight an burns. Had a few anxious moments throughout the week. So Friday comes along and I'm getting prty anxious drivingto the store. I get home and before my softball game at 7 I decided I was going to stretch out real good even did a couple sets of sit ups. I went to my game expecting to freak out but I didn't an I felt ptty good. Was real happy about this. I felt like maybe my bad anxious period was over. So I'm ok most the night but around 230am I realize I'm not tired and feeling a little uncomfy in my chest. This basically starts a full blown panic attack. I keep getting up moving from room to roo.i didn't want to wake anybody up but I was getting prty scared. So I did an they tried to calm me dwn. I eventually had to run outside an was laying in my neighnors yard trying to remain calm. I dnt hve insurance but I ended up calling the ambulence but my mom said not to that she would take me. I eventually sat in the car for about an hour but nver went to ER. So the past two days I've been really depressd off an on and my chest is real tight. I feel hopeless. I've went through these scary panic attacks a few times but they were mainly caused by drinking or smoking. This one was out the blue . I'm jst really bummed an scades that I'm going to go back to my old ways . Smthn about fearing for your life and seeing your family members worried an trying to help u jst really bums me out. I'm waiting on my med insurance to be approved so I can get checkd up on. Sry for the long post I just hvnt felt this hopeless an scares since 09

jdog499

Re: feel like bad anxiety has returned...

Post by jdog499 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:44 am

well im going to update my own post loll ended up going to the ER and just got back. I was trying to wait out this anxiety but I needed peace of mind so I decided to go in. Did a few ekg's , chest x ray, blood work to check for clots, ect. and call came back good. Was pretty nervous in there that's for sure, always expect the worst. So now am feeling pretty better. so yea gnite lol

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:00 am

jdog, it sounds like you got caught up in your obsessive,scary thoughts. the same thing happened to me. went through the program (partially) in 08 got better,then the anxiety came creeping back in. I started obsessing about my health again. So I just restarted the program. Maybe you could go back for a refresher. Glad everything worked out @ the ER. :)

jdog499

Post by jdog499 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:46 pm

Well I still am anxious even after hving those tests. Not sure if I need more or wat but I jst keep hving off an on anxiousness

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”