Help Please

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
wmadison86

Help Please

Post by wmadison86 » Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:14 pm

Can anyone please tell me if I am using this program correctly, Ive been listening to a CD each night accompanied with the relaxation CD. I called the number and was informed I can use the program however I want. Obviosly I am aware I can listen to them however I want but I want to make sure I am completing the program the way I am supposed to. People say they complete the program does this mean at the end of 15 days you have completed? Feeling dumb here

coachjanine

Re: Help Please

Post by coachjanine » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:57 pm

Hello there. Any question is a good question! I'm glad you are looking for information so that you can do your best. Ideally you should spend a week on each session. Listen to the same CD a few times each week, listen to relaxation CD, and do the session in your workbook just for that session.. The following week you will do the same, but move on to the next CD. Sometimes it takes a couple of weeks for a session, if you find it challenging. Take your time... 15- 20 weeks is no time at all in the whole scheme of life and living. It is a process and you will learn much! Let us know if we can help.

Coach Janine

randy c.

Re: Help Please

Post by randy c. » Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:56 pm

Hello and welcome to the program. Cruise the forums and drop by the chat room when you get a chance. Good luck. ;)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”