Is it anxiety?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
randy c.

Is it anxiety?

Post by randy c. » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:28 am

How many of us have woke up in the morning with our heads spinning,hearts pounding,chest pain or that spacey feeling? Our first thought is oh no here it comes,my anxiety again. My day is ruined,why me or how long is it going to last this time.Is it really anxiety?Well I guess it is now. It's spring time here in North Carolina,the grass is growing the flowers blooming and the trees are budding. Welcome to allergy season. Alot of allergy symptoms mimic anxiety symptoms. This has happened to me.I have developed allergies with age I guess ,but when i wake up with my allergy symptoms thats never my first thought.Its always the negative thoughts. Does any one else ever do this? So maybe next time you wake up in allergy season and feel a bit anxious ask yourself, is it anxiety? Just something to think about. Have a great day. :D :D :D

coachchris

Re: Is it anxiety?

Post by coachchris » Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:12 pm

Great insights! I was sitting in a chair once at my mom's house and started feeling very anxious. I then realized that the chair was right above the furnace in the basement and when the furnace kicked on the chair vibrated and it felt just like my old anxious episodes. Whew, what a relief!

Thanks for all of your great sharing Randy!!

Coach Chris
bootcamp@stresscenter.com

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”