In a relationship that is confusing.

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
VGriffith5

In a relationship that is confusing.

Post by VGriffith5 » Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:24 pm

I am in a relationship that is very confusing and it is causing a lot of my anxiety and depression. I have gone with this man on and off for ten years. Every that I think this is the end he keeps coming back and apologizes. And each time I am always glad to have him back. I love him very much. He has never physically hurt me and we have had a lot of good times together. But the last few years of our relationship a rollercoaster. A lot of our breakups have been because he will make a promise to me and then the last minute it has been called off. Sometimes he will call me and let me know the reason but sometimes he just leaves me hanging and I don't hear from him for days. I then start analyzing and get all these fearful thoughts or I think he is playing with my mind. But each time he comes back he reassures me he is not doing that. He says he has his reasons for not telling me everything and to just be patient that things will change soon. He says he cares about me a lot. He has told me more things lately than he use too but he still will not tell me everything yet. He has been married 3 times but all of them he admits were not good marriages. He has 2 daughters and a son that died this last November. He has had financial problems and he says he is getting t0hat corrected. And I know all about it but it is private and I am not going to go into detail about that. Even after 10 years I have never met his family. That has always bothered me. Now he is not close to a lot of people in his family. Maybe that is why I have never met them. I love him but this is getting to me. Has anybody on this forum gone through anything like that? Sometimes I feel all alone.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”