Thank you

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
coley429

Thank you

Post by coley429 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:09 pm

I have had a lot of different complications lately both with my own progress and also with trying to make my little dream come true of helping others. But i just wanted to remind everyone out there who may be having a hard time dealing with this lately that you are not alone, and you can overcome anything in the world as long as you make an effort to change. I have been talking to several peers for months now, they come to me for advice, and guidance and i help them get passed this and grow into who they want to be, and i also try to be there as a friend. But one thing i would like to say is Thank you to everyone that has come to me for help. Because although you say that i have inspired you and i am such a help to you, it is you who has inspired me, because at the end of the day knowing that i am making a difference is what really matters and hearing you all say that you believe in me is what keeps me going, even when things get difficult for me which they have been lately. So thank you all very much. i love helping you guys and your kind words and belief in me really helps me to keep working toward my dream. :) i'm always here to help you guys but i just wanted to thank you for helping me help you and be the person i want to be.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”