Just Beginning

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Radiance

Just Beginning

Post by Radiance » Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:03 pm

I've had the program for almost 2 years, but I've been afraid to use it. I know that may sound silly, but I got it when I was having anxiety attacks every day for 2 months. Then they finally went away, so I didn't think I needed the program. Since then I've only had a few here and there, but about 2 weeks ago, I started having them every day again. This week I broke the program out and opened it for the first time. I'm trying to stay positive, but each evening, I'm so tired and feel so weak and hopeless. I've been having them every morning soon after I wake up, and another one in the evening, sometimes a third one sneaks in. I'm needing prayer, support, encouragement, help. I'm about to listen to session 2 and hoping for the best.

flguy123

Re: Just Beginning

Post by flguy123 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:38 am

Good Afternoon,

I have been on the program for a few weeks and it has done wonders. I am really beginning to see some changes. If you would like to talk let me know. I have suffered from anxiety for many years and had a recent issue with the attacks, but now they are under control. I am learning how to change what I think and feel to better manage day-day.

cmullin

Post by cmullin » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:01 pm

hi Im new to program just started I saw your post figuyl123 about having anixety would love to chat I was just put on remeron 15mg two months ago still having side effects but scared to come off Im having a hard time focusing on program any advise. Im also having hard time sleeping which makes things even harder to deal with. Have you been on any medicines and gotten off successfully?

kljhorse1

Post by kljhorse1 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:33 pm

Hi. I'm also very new to this program and would love to chat regarding the medication and all cmullin. I've been having problems with anxiety/panic/depression for many years now and was taking zoloft for a long period of time until last year when my panic/anxiety were getting out of hand. I went to see my doctor and he had taken me off zoloft and has been switching my medication every since. Sleeping is one of my biggest problems that I have been having myself.

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:52 pm

hey guys,be sure to use the relaxation cd.it really helps me.

kljhorse1

Post by kljhorse1 » Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:35 am

I will try the relaxation cds. Thank you for you advice.

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:10 pm

try the mini chat,it helps to chat with people like us. ;)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”