Just Venting

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
j33825

Just Venting

Post by j33825 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Hi I'm not new but havent been around for a while. I just wanted to let some of my thoughts out. I'm so tired of being this way, I get up in the morning telling my self it's going to be a great day over and over when I kn it's not. I get motivated and just wait for the pain in my chest to start, I've been to the dr and nothing's wrong that they can see, I cant drive out of town, I get to the county line and stop. I just cant cross that line, I'v tried and I start to panic, so I turn around start to cry and head home. I feel sick all the time,have ringing in my ears, light headed. I take motion sickness pills to ride in the car. I'm afraid to do anything. I dont have the support of family they think it's all in my head and if I wanted to I could fix everything. or excuese my french by get off my ass there's nothing wrong with me. they need to walk in my shoes one time and see how they feel. I was fine at one time, but due to the stress my husband caused with his girlfriend and etc I guess I shut down. I miss traveling badly, I want to go again, I make so many excuese's I sound like a battered wife defending the husband that's beating her. I go to the store and start to panic, looking for the fastest way out. I'm sorry if I'm rambling but I dont have anyone to listen so I thought this mite make me feel better. I dont kn what to do I JUST WANT TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF. I wonder if this will ever happen for me. Thank you for listening to me vent, good luck to all thanks again. :( j33825

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”