I'm new

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
shayshay

I'm new

Post by shayshay » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:52 pm

I'm on session 3. I'm very hopeful. I have been off my medication for 2 weeks so far. I know I'm going to have good and bad days but I'm going to keep taking it one day at a time. Trying to figure out the Web site for support.

coachchris

Re: I'm new

Post by coachchris » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi ShayShay,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress. Thank you for your reply and reaching out. What have you found helpful in the program so far? I will send you a private message and see if we can setup a free coaching call. I would love to connect with you and help in anyway that I can.
Coach Chris StressCenter.com

flguy123

Post by flguy123 » Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:42 pm

Good Evening,

i am just starting Session 1 and 2. i really enjoyed the relaxation CD. Anyone else just starting and like to chat. Please feel free to contact me.

Support would be helpful.

ellenfisher

Post by ellenfisher » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:40 pm

Hi! So glad for you that your getting started.

I just want to welcome you and encourage you to go forward celebrating each "slow, steady step" as my coach always encouraged me to do.

I've gone through the program and it gave me back my life. I am so grateful!

I used the coaching as I worked my way through the program and it was invaluable. I also used this website some and I occasionally used the Help and Hope Hotline.

Wishing you the best on your journey and applauding your courage to change!

Ellen

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”