Week 2

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
L3x

Week 2

Post by L3x » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:32 pm

Man oh man is this challenging!! I'm into my 2nd week and I've been doing my best. I have noticed that I have been experiencing feelings of anger and sadness. My head feels like its going to blow off my shoulders, with all of the thinking and focusing that I have been doing. I have been doing the relaxation session though plus Yoga, which seems to help, but I still feel tense. I'm wondering if maybe I should also add some cardio or something. Any suggestions? Lex :)

coachjanine

Re: Week 2

Post by coachjanine » Wed Nov 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Hi L3x, Just keep doing your best, and be sure to make this a priority in your life for now, until you complete the program. Do the relaxation twice a day if possible. And absolutely do some cardio. It is proven to help. Google: does exercise help with and anxiety/depression and see what you find.
Wishing you well.

Coach Janine

L3x

Post by L3x » Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:18 am

Hello Janine, Thank you for your response. I have since added some cardio to my exercise routine. Although I have begun this I feel that I should spend at least one more week on session 2. I don't feel that I applied myself 100%... Once again thank you!! :D Sincerely, Lex

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:19 am

Lex, I know its kinda late to post a reply,but if you check in let us know how your doing. :)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”