Hello I am starting over again

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
hey222

Hello I am starting over again

Post by hey222 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:02 am

I am going to try and start over on the program. I've always suffered from chest discomfort that I thought would go away on its own. I've had some relief from it which basically pushed me away from the program. I've also had serious migraines recently which scared the life out of me thought I was going to literally go insane. Since I'm overreactive my entire family is and that makes it very difficult. I also see a psychiatric nurse for my discomfort. Perfectionism over health has been bothering me for years since I've had anxiety issues I've always thought that since feeling so horrible is wrong I should exercise to be healthy. It felt great for a while but then it ended up as a way of escaping reality. Well Since I've lost some of my cd's I'm going to have to figure out a way to do this. The relaxation cd too hehe.

mosaic1989

Re: Hello I am starting over again

Post by mosaic1989 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:13 pm

I'm also starting over again. I think I back to major depression which I have been to the doctor for and also have continued coaching. But I am going to slowly go back to the program so I can get back on track and maybe move forward a little. I thought maybe this would be a good place to start since it helped me so much two years ago. I think sometimes we have to realize this all we go through is part of a condition of depression and anxiety and not that we are losing our minds. Just wanted to let you know I think many of us have to go through this again to be reminded about the things that can help us.

Angie :)

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”