Giving it Another Shot!

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
L3x

Giving it Another Shot!

Post by L3x » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:03 am

Hello there. My name is Lex and I suffer from Depression, Anxiety, and Chronic Stress. Results from a "lovely" upbringing. Didn't have much of a childhood. Bounced around a lot between my mother, grandparents, and Aunt which were all dysfunctional in their own ways. Letting my sisters and I be molested on numerous occasions, some of the times by "family" members and then pretty much blaming us, especially me. It was rough. One of my biggest obstacles to get through in my life. Anyways with that said I struggle deeply with myself as a person. I feel more lost then I ever have in my short 26 years of life. I'm scared that there is just no hope for me. I feel very consumed by my condition. Back in 2011 is when I first got this program and started it out strong and determined. Then I hit a wall so to speak that I could not get around and made some poor choices in my life in the process. Therefore I gave up on myself feeling like I was a waste of flesh. I since then have been slowly working towards bettering myself but it hasn't been easy. On top of trying to get better with my anxiety and depression, I'm trying to deal with loosing my baby niece and grandfather(the only father figure ever to have in my life) earlier this year.....So here I am again, I hope that I can complete this program and benefit from it, the way so many have. I am going to give it my best shot. I would very much appreciate support through this journey because I simply know I cant do it alone, not anymore. Thank you and god bless ~Lex~

coachchris

Re: Giving it Another Shot!

Post by coachchris » Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:51 am

Hi Lex,

This is Coach Chris from the coaching team here at Stress. We are so glad to have you back working the program. Sorry to hear about your losses this year. I will private message you and see if we can setup a time to talk together. Keep taking your baby steps. You're not alone. We are here to help.

Coach Chris

L3x

Re: Giving it Another Shot!

Post by L3x » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:24 am

Hello Coach Chris,

Thank you so much for your time. Its means a lot to me!...I will look into the Coach Chats...Again thank you very much. Sincerely, Lex

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”