Help please..

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
HollyKay1

Help please..

Post by HollyKay1 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:30 am

I just started this program. My sister gave me the cds but not the book or workbooks yet. So I have been listening to the CDs and I'm still struggling bad. I have been through this before and I got over it with the help of this program called panic away and my therapist..but I'm struggling hard again. I wake up in the morning with panic..feeling like I can't breathe..I get scary obsessive thought that scare me so much and I can't leave the house. I really need some help. I feel like I'm back at aware one all over again and it's not helping my relationship.

LisaAnn15

Re: Help please..

Post by LisaAnn15 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:07 pm

Hello Holly,

I hope that today finds you feeling better. I am having a hard time too. I have times where I feel "normal" with no issues at all, then other times it consumes me. I wake up with my heart pounding and a dreadful feeling comes over me and my worrying thoughts are all very catastrophic. I am hoping the program helps and that I can also find the support I need by talking to others who go through it. I feel your pain and hope we both feel better.

Lisa

THH

Post by THH » Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Holly k,
I too hope today is better for you. I can tell you to do this program. IT WILL HELP YOU. I have anxiety as well and it is not something that is quickly changed. I have gone through the program several times and I am better over all than before I went though it. I too am going through it again as I have gotten sloppy with my skills and need to work on things.

A small group of us are going through it together on the lower section of the boards, your welcome to join in. Keep trying you can do this...

HollyKay1

Post by HollyKay1 » Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Where do I join?

THH

Post by THH » Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:22 am

From your board index scroll down to Session 1, click on that and read and post there.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”