Sad to see not as much people on here anymore..

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
forever young 06

Re: Sad to see not as much people on here anymore..

Post by forever young 06 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:37 am

you could go thru the program with us we are still on week one. look down to the new support I think it is started by ninjafroge I am not spelling this right. I wish I had not started back on the meds I am not sure they are totally helping me. I know they are a little though. I still have the weird weak spells that prompted me to go back on them as they are not as strong . I also felt funny in my chest making me think I had something wrong with my heart and that started more fear. I wish I could have a full physical work up but the cost would be terrible as I have a high deductible and at least would like to wait till jan so the dedictub;e would be met for the yrs I have read too much about the anti depressants as I have learned they are hard to go off of and then get back on as they seem to not work as well and can not work at all again. I have a lot to work thru at the moment. I wish while I was stable on the meds I would have worked on my phobias but no use doing that not any good. please keep in touch.

Jess2005

Post by Jess2005 » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:27 pm

That's exactly what i'll do. I'll go in the new support conversation...
I'm sorry you are having weird weak spells I know about body symptoms I have weird feelings in my heart my heart also then you think something is terribly wrong then hurts even more.. then you freak out... it's the snowball effect.. I usually put the Lucinda relaxation tape in and try to just smooth things but not always easy..

Deductibles are a pain.. You in the US if you don't mind me asking? I got a full physical a little while back also I had a pain in my right side for a while now and they did an ultrasound a bunch of test came back all negative but still I've got pain there they think maybe an ovarian cyst that goes away like each month... anyways it's frustrating because when you have anxiety you tell the doctor you feel they dont understand because they seem to always tell you it's all in your head..

I remember it was hard to get off the Paxil I had like brain zaps it was just not fun but they did help me while I was on them but this time I want to go without them but if I came to a point I didnt have a choice I would. I am sending you good vibes so the week goes well I'm always here for suport

forever young 06

Post by forever young 06 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:51 am

oh my I thought you were male I guess by your name. I am female as well. really glad you are but I do talk to men. have you ever had your heart checked out? I have had ekg and a ultra sound. I had a bad spell yesterday afternoon and man my back started hurting in the middle and I started out feeling weak and then dizzy. I had to go to wal mart to get my daughters birthday cake and got dizzy feeling and was thinking I hope I don't pass out. I kept going and got thru it but I wish I could quit thinking about it. do you live a lone you spoke of your x. how old are you do you mind telling me more about your self. where do you work? I am 59 yrs old and lost my job 2 yrs in jan. I am married so I am living off my husband. I don't feel like I can work right now until I get these spells stopped. I was hoping my medicine would help and some days I am okay. I am trying to be patient. I am also trying the program again. I am in the us the ones of us who don't have job based insurance stinks with the deductible. do you like your health care in Canada?

Gigi123

Post by Gigi123 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:19 pm

I used to be on these boards way back when too. It is sad to see. They've gotten very quiet the last couple of years and within the last year, it seems even worse. Ever since they migrated the forums, a lot of wonderful, old posts were lost which I think a lot of people used as a resource. What is great is that they now have coaches who assist on the boards. That is a really wonderful change.

Jess2005

Post by Jess2005 » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:50 pm

@ foreveryoung I wrote you a private message.

Hi Gigi123,

I know huh things change? Yes back then there were no coaches on the forum. I am glad a lot of people are getting that opportunity now. Yes I remember some old good posts because in the end we are all the same to some extent and you could re-read some old old post but I mean some people 3 years after still have the same questions so you could go back and read.. I thought that was very unfortunate also.

hey222

Post by hey222 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Hi i used to use the program around 2009 and come on here alot. I bought it in 2006.

WW

Post by WW » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:33 pm

I'm still around but stopped coming back for a while because it got really inactive for quite sometime. I miss a lot of the people that have left the site :(

lockdo

Post by lockdo » Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 pm

I certainly have not posted in awhile. I have been doing other things. I am glad to be back. I feel as if I am getting better but I still need to take it day by day!! ;)

jaredholliss

Post by jaredholliss » Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:19 pm

I used to frequent this site a long time ago, 2005-2007. I don't know why I stopped coming here but I think it had something to do with a lot of the people in the chat rooms at the time, I guess I got on their bad side and I got banned for some reason. I felt like they ganged up on me...I think it was because I said I was non-religious. Go figure.

coachchris

Post by coachchris » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:48 am

Glad to have you back Jared:) How are you doing?

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”