So Sad

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
notimpressed

So Sad

Post by notimpressed » Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:40 am

I am feeling so sad about many things going on in my life now. I'm really trying to keep my head up high but sometimes it is hard. One of the situations is that we are in the process of moving back to California but things just seem hard. We are even downsizing our furniture. We are dealing with how the doctors is not being reasonable with mom about her health. With all of this going on, it has turned our lives upside down, and caused severe fear into our home. Sometimes when I talk, I don't know where to begin....As you can tell. I'm feeling useless and I'm feeling that things is my fault. :(

I don't expect anyone to have answers I just need a friend.

tina martin

Re: So Sad

Post by tina martin » Fri Sep 27, 2013 7:19 am

Very sorry you are feeling this way. There are good people here who may come forward. There are fewer people than in the past. The program, if you have it, can surely help you.

You seem to be in a period of transition and those invariably create stress. No doubt you are very important to everyone around you. Feeling we are at fault for everything is all too familiar to me. It is a big error in our head that can be corrected. Stay calm, praise yourself, learn to have confidence in all you do, trust yourself. We try to be here to support you. Wishing you the very best.

Loveslife

Post by Loveslife » Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:51 pm

I will just add to what Tina has posted to say that it really is true. When one door closes, another one opens.
If it helps you at all, I lost my/our home to foreclosure 1 1/2 years ago and also had to file for bankruptcy.
We moved to a rental in another state and I found a new career! Now, I'm so much happier living on less.
Push through the fear. This is not the end of the world, it can be the start of a whole new life.
(((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))

tina martin

Post by tina martin » Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:55 am

You always had a wonderful way of helping others. I still like playing Ann Landers but have no illusions. People here have the program, I have Lucinda Bassett's book and others. People are helped and leave, or so I think. I have to work at it all the time.

Tomorrow I go to a class in Tai Chi, some light Zumba, a little in the gym, and a meditation class. Go to Yoga class twice a week. Walk most every day. From the library I cart in books on the brain. My greatest hope is to keep the old bean going while everyone in my family lost theirs. So I feel so much for R and his mother. That can be one of the toughest chapters yet. Hope M is OK. Love.........t

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”