I'm back

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
THH

Re: I'm back

Post by THH » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:38 pm

Forever Young,
Good girl. See you in session 1.

Man of Music,
Where are you??? Check in with us. Thinking of you and sending good strong thoughts.

manofmusic

Post by manofmusic » Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:38 pm

THH !!!!!!! You're here !!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorry to hear about your panic attacks coming back ! I can relate to construction traffic. I have construstion to drive thru about 50% of the way to work ! I haven't had to pull over yet, but I do get those old spacey feelings for sure. I'm going to do the program over again too. I'll start with week 2.

It all seems to get better every day, but I get those thoughts of mom and it really hits me hard sometimes. Not as bad as it did at first.I know how you feel about parents in their 80's ! Make the most of everyday with them.

I'm working a lot of overtime at work and that gets my mind off of things for a while. I still have good family and good friends.......and on here too !

Good to hear from you again !!!!!

THH

Post by THH » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:47 pm

Manofmusic,
So glad you have good family and friends to surround yourself with. That is a real blessing. Grief is a hard thing, but I know it is part of life. Take the time to grieve well.
After my husbands brother died suddenly we were in shock for a good 6 months. He was 59 and in a motorcycle accident. It does get better as time goes on, the healing. Its just hard...

Keep posting, you are strong!

forever young 06

Post by forever young 06 » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:54 am

manomusic,good to hear from you . glad you are doing pretty good the work does help. I wish I still had my job as it did keep me going. I am trying to stay on top. so far I haven't lost any ground on my going places. most of my anxiety is health because the symptoms are all physical and are scarey and of course we think the worst. I need to do the program which I never did go thru it all the way mostly listened to the tapes and not all of them so it can't work if you don't give it your all.

mosaic1989

Post by mosaic1989 » Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:24 am

Was here in 2011-12 glad to see some familiar names, this must be a bad year or something. Well at least were not alone in this. There is a reason that we feel the way we do, I have had it as bad as it has been in quite some time. But now I'm starting over and going to take better care of myself. So many of these "life events" can really derail anybody I'm thinking. One day at a time is what I say to help, just know I don't have to be where I think I should be, have to respect the body and remember it takes time to heal. And we will get there. Thanks everyone for being here, not glad that your hurting but glad that your here.

forever young 06

Post by forever young 06 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:22 pm

hi I know what you mean it is hard to fall back down but we can get back up again just takes time. I am having a rough time doing the program with some more old timers. I love having someone to talk too.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”