Constant anxiety

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
super51

Re: Constant anxiety

Post by super51 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:15 pm

I am sure my cortisol level is pretty high as I wake up with anxiety as it never goes away. I have tried different ways to handle it like get busy on some project right away to take my mind off of the anxiety but it is very tough. I think it would help to have someone to talk to that is going through the same thing.

kkuhle

Post by kkuhle » Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:36 pm

Hello super51,

I hope you are doing better. I do take an antianxiety med, did you find one to help you? I can relate to the adrenaline! I have found that walking or working out helps a lot with the adrenaline. I do hope it has gotten better for you, because I know how miserable it can make life seem. I'm here if you want to chat sometime.

hope11

Post by hope11 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here in quite a while but have been still thinking of you and praying for everyone to be better. I am still having difficulties with the anxiety while sleeping which wakes me up and my head even feels like my brain is "vibrating". My family thinks I have really lost my mind when I say that, but I have read where others have had it. How about any of you? If so, please share. I am beginning to become more concerned that the meds I take are really messing me up but I haven't been able to get off them yet. I am forgetting things more often and have a hard time concentrating sometimes. I also dream A LOT! I still don't have much energy, I feel depressed some, and feel like this will never end. But I am not giving up. I am fighting with everything I have left in me. I believe "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" so there is still a chance to overcome this and the sooner the better. Things are better than they used to be, just not where I still want to be. Hope everyone had good holidays and 2014 will be a blessed year for us all.

randy c.

Post by randy c. » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:00 pm

hope 11.i have basically the same symptoms,but i dont take meds. i usually start on my way to work and they last until late evening. but i just noticed while im trying to type this message i have no nervousness at all.do these forums calm you at all??? :roll:

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”