Starting this program

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
MustChange

Starting this program

Post by MustChange » Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:33 pm

Hi Everyone (especially Coach Chis and Lucinda)

I started this program last week. I need help, lots of help. I am 32 years old and have had anxiety and depression off and on since I was 20. Medicine used to "do the trick", and now it's not really helping at all. My husband I want to have another child, and I don't want to be on medicine while I'm pregnant. I am weening off Paxil 20 mg right now. I wish I could just stop taking it, but that feels miserable. This is not the person I want to be, at all. I have so many God given talents, but I am a ball of stress, anxiety, and depression. I have tried herbs (Nature's Sunshine), LOTS of medicine, etc. Psychiatrist says he can't do anymore. I am taking this program seriously. I have owned it since July 2010. It's been a rocky couple of years, and I don't want to go on like this. The CD's are so comforting. I would like to talk to Coach Chris or Lucinda (either one would be so awesome) about the breathing (abdomen breathing). I am exercising three to four times a week. Right now, that is just all I can do with a three year old and a full time job and husband with a demanding job. Exercise feels great! I need huge change in my life. I am praying that God will help me through this and that I can help myself instead of just pushing pills that don't even help and could harm my baby. I am a bright, young lady with a lot of potential .. but I am an emotional train wreck right now. M back is a mess from all the anxiety and tension, seeing a chiropractor and massage therapist. Tonight, I guess I just have one question. Does anybody know if there are any natural supplements that can help with the weird side effects of getting off of Paxil? I heard maybe Omega 3's? I hope to post on here often. I can relate SO incredibly much to these first two CD's. I'm taking lots of notes and praying hard. Great Job to anyone else who is doing this program! OUT with the Paxil and Ativan, and IN with positive thinking! Erin

tina martin

Re: Starting this program

Post by tina martin » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:59 am

Honestly, I don't know how women do all they do these days, work, home, husband, children, etc. When my children were little I only worked part-time. Maybe some women can do it all, but that's not necessarily true for everyone.

There are many testimonials here for the program. It can and does work, but takes time, effort, and attention. Along with gentle exercise, there is relaxation. I exercise and meditate every day. With time and patience you will get off the pills and reclaim your life. Wishing you the very best.

I just popped up an old thread you might like to read. Hope it encourages you. There are others if you scroll down.

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”