Time to Travel?

Comments and inquiries to share with others. (Questions for Staff can be posted below.)
Terry55

Time to Travel?

Post by Terry55 » Fri May 24, 2013 5:02 am

Hello All,

Boy its been a long time since I have posted here. I hope evernyone is doing well.

For me, been out of the program now for about 16 years and doing pretty good. There are always the ups and downs to deal with. But the one thing I have not conquered yet is flying and traveling. I have not flown since 1994, ouch... So as life would have it, I have an opportunity to go to Italy for 2 weeks in August. Needless to say my anxiety has come back a little bit. Getting on a plane for 9 hours doesnt sound too appealing to me. And what if I do make it there and have a problem, I cant drive home. So I am not sure what to do here.

My second anxiety producing issue is that even if I do not go, My ex is going with my 10 year old son. We still are friends but she is not one for communiation so when I told her my concerns and that she could leave my son home with me while she goes abroad, she said no and that he is going with her. So my 2 issues are my sons safety if I dont go and my fear of flying and traveling if I do go.

What to do, what to do?

Terry

Return to “General Comments/Inquiries about”